Five of our most popular sessions are combined here to make a full-day comprehensive workshop.
Driving A Great Business: A Workshop for Business Owners and Profit Makers
Building Value: Start With the End in Mind
Let’s explore the most logical starting point for your journey: Your exit! We will have a look at basic exit strategies and how your strategic choices along the way impact the answers to these questions:
- What value do you want to build?
- What is the business worth today?
- How will you close the gap?
- How can you get things in order now to make your business more attractive and valuable to tomorrow’s buyer?
Driving Profit: Break-Even Plus
We all want to help build sustainable, profitable businesses and assure ongoing success. Here we explore the many uses of breakeven analysis as a framework for evaluating business decisions to drive sales and profit. You will find answers and actions to address:
- What sales are required to achieve a targeted profit?
- How changes in price, volume and cost impact profit?
- What sales are needed to recover marketing investments?
- How increasing the average invoice amount impacts profit?
- How extending product range can affect potential sales, profit and cash?
Driving Sales with Purpose
To achieve the sales required to meet your profit goal, you need a plan for selling and marketing activities. In this segment, we will explore a step-by-step approach to identifying and managing your plan. Topics include:
- What basic strategies will you focus on to drive sales?
- What would drive success for the strategies you choose?
- What will you measure to monitor activities and results, and what process of accountability will keep everyone on track?
The downturn has eroded cash reserves for many. Sales may now be improving, but cash flow continues to be a challenge. Efficiency is as important as ever. There’s little room for error, and even less room for bad habits. Topics will include:
- What drives the differences between profit and cash flow?
- What are some strategies for improving cash flow?
- How much does cash improve when receivables are collected more quickly?
Measuring What Matters: Creating Your Company Dashboard
Identify what you should be watching and develop your own business performance dashboard. You will need this to create a culture of continuous performance improvement in your company. Here we share our tips for monitoring the four critical drivers of success: productivity, profit, cash and financial strength. Not a numbers person? No problem! Learn to climb over the obstacle and discover how to transform your customer and financial information into decision-relevant tools. Gain confidence to make brilliant financial choices to solidify the future of your business.