“I highly recommend. What an awesome session!”
Loren Goodridge, CEO -- Aroma Joe’s Coffee
This full-day workshop gives franchise executives, consultants, multi-unit owners and area developers new insights and techniques to make their financial coaching more impactful and actionable. Topics include:
- Coaching Tips for Productive Conversations - Practice effecting coaching with scenarios you encounter every day
- Breakeven PLUS and the Pathway to Profits - Reverse-engineer your sales goals starting with your target profit
- Financial Statements: Where the Story of the Business is Told - Work the case study to gain insights from KPIs, financial trends and benchmarks
- 5 Steps to a Better Business: Build a business improvement plan that provides focus and structure for coaching and accountability
Learners tell us this session enabled them to master the art of financial conversations, confidently using financial statements to prioritize issues and plan for profits and cash flow.
Go beyond chatting about the numbers to developing solutions and accountability. You'll practice developing actional insights that get traction with franchisees and managers.
"I was just blown away by the content and the facilitation."
Kelly Swolinski, Vice President of Operations, Nothing Bundt Cakes
The second, third and fourth unit can actually be EASIER to manage. How can that be? What plans, skills, systems and support provide the foundation for multi-unit success?
Join us for a half-day before the Leadership Conference as we answer these questions from both the franchisor and franchisee perspectives. Topics include:
- Start With the End in Mind - How many units does it take to build a targeted business value? Set goals and learn how experts determine what a business is worth including financial and non-financial influencers on value
- Race to Profit - Ensure business plans have new and expanding franchisees turning a profit before their cash runs out
- The Three Cs of Multi-Unit Success - Every franchisee AND franchisor needs all three!
We’ll start with the end in mind – a target for business value – then create the expansion roadmap to get there. How many units, driving what volume of sales and profits, over what timeline? And how can you predict whether they have the cash flow to support their incremental unit growth?
Then we’ll explore the 3C’s of Multi-Unit Success: Competencies, Capacity and Capital. Leave this session with a traction plan for profitable growth through multi-unit expansion in your own organization.
Profit Soup financial training for CFE includes a resource book filled with:
- Detailed Case Studies
- Self Assessments
All designed to help you PRIORITIZE and TAKE ACTION
LEADING EXPERTS IN MAKING FINANCE FUN
"I'm so happy I chose this session. Despite my 40 years of franchise experience, I have learned so much today."
Tony Padulo, CFE,
Chief Development Officer, School of Rock
MEET YOUR FACILITATORS
"Wherever the lack of financial acumen gets in the way of success - that's where we want to be."
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. I’m new to financial and numbers topics. Should I still come?
A. Absolutely! We promise we’ll keep you engaged and not overwhelmed. You’ll come away with new insights, tools and confidence no matter what your knowledge or experience level.
Q. I have team members who are involved in sales, marketing or operations. Should they come as well?
A. We recommend bringing along your team members so you can all get on the same page and get a start on your action plan together.
Q. I’m an advisor to the franchise industry. Will this still be worthwhile?
A. Yes! The insights and tools you take away will be useful to your franchise clients as well as to your own company.
Q. I’m an emerging franchisor and we’re not quite ready to go the multi-unit route. How could this be helpful?
A. Anyone who wants to help their franchisees and their own company grow their capacity, scalability and profits will find tips and techniques that are immediately actionable.
Q. I took an accounting course in college and I’m still having nightmares about the debit and credit thing. Will I have to do that again?
A. You’ll never hear the terms debit or credit from us! We’re Profit Soup – we make it fun AND practical.
Questions about our 2023 CFE Special Sessions? Contact us at Profits@ProfitSoup.com
For questions about requirements for Certified Franchise Executives email email@example.com